Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am strong.

Pain is the best teacher in life. He is merciless, and very harsh. No lenity. No escape. You run and run, but you will never escape from His claws. He clings to you. He will mend into your shadow. And there is nothing you can do about it.

It is not the pain, but it is helplessness . . .

You are the diamond to your loved one's. You are the angel to your parents. You are the laugh on the face of your friends. You are the heaven to the ones who are yours. You are the touch for the one. Of course, you are the one, for whom your parents will do anything for that single smile of yours. You are the one who is life for some one. Your sorrow is others tears. You are delicate and unbreakable one that the others, who ever it is, want to see you always smiling.

But . . . Pain spares none, it comes to you. Nothing matters. Teaches you the reality of the life. You do not ask for it, nonetheless He does what He is meant to do. Life lessons are very bitter and Pain makes sure that you learn it. Pass with 100%. Even a percent less, it will torment you again.You will be complied to put up with all of the syllabus from the scratch rerunning it in your life again making you experience the same. Your vallecula dries out but He does not halt. All the heck starts from the seedling.

Pain hacks into your life, He takes complete control of your life. You are not a life any more. You do not matter to Him. You are nothing to Him. It's certain that there is nothing you can do to stop it; that your life can be thrown away in an instant by Him. He doesn’t care. He’ll beat you down until you stay down because he doesn’t even think of you as alive.

You have to put up with it. And when you emerge alive from His empire you will have success in your hands. The ones who cannot make out are buried into dust.

The fact that I am standing here, even after the paranoia of His showers, proves I am strong. I am the strong one. I am the champion. I am the one who raised from the kingdom of Pain. I am here to fight, and win. I fought, and still exist. I will be fighting and shall not stop to surrender. I survived the living hell, nothing can stop me.

Well, what you did to me was unbelievable, my pain. But then, I got stuck in a hell dimension one time, so a few months under the ocean of pain actually gave me perspective. Kind of a M. C. Esher perspective. But I did get time to think... about us... about the world. Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us - champions. Doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world is as it should be, to show it what it can be. I was not a part of that yet, not at least until now. Now I am.


7 comments:

  1. In an all inclusive manner this is a perfect illustration that everyone we encounter in life has a story as meaningful to them as ours are to us, and that there is a vista of points that we all likely share, even if its closer is obscured. I would like to take the pleasure and say that this post is the voice of hope and help for those who are vexed in life and now I think I now I understand the true definition of Pain.

    Another great post i read...Thanks Jaya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bhanu, appreciate that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r strong ur vy strong girl dat i ever met in my lyfe

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post what an insight of the pain and the reason behind enduring it. makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sameer, Srivani, Iramkhan. Thank you so much for your support. I am trying my the best. Hope I will never disappoint you ever again. I will try to write more well and try to give you more of the thrills and chills in future.

    I am really trying hard to keep up with all of my fans expectations. I am working hard. Thank you for your love on me. I appreciate that a lot. I am very happy to know you are there for me. And you all believe in me a lot. Thank you for that blind belief on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im vy strong exactly like this only

    ReplyDelete