Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday is a wrinkle on your forehead, yesterday is the promise broken. Yesterday is the end of one Journey . . .



Daily we walk in a difficult and unpredictable path making different choices. And yesterday is not the fence to sit on, sitting on that fence is over. Whether you like it or not, yesterday is an history we made it for ourselves. Accept it or not yesterday is gone, and there is nothing can be done about that. The Genie will not go back into the bottle, I know it is tempting to think that we can hold on to the yesterday, where everything is safe and hazy. But we cannot, and the safe and hazy are what set us on the path of disaster.  The chains of comforts are what keep us from reaching the path of the success. Break it and make yourself free from the safe and hazy yesterday.

Yesterday is vanished, now the time for greatness is there, if you make a choice.We all are scared of future, but only thing we do not have is luxury of quitting, no matter how impossible you think not to choose.

End of one journey is always a beginning of another. Change is painful, and always comes with a cost. It hurts to bare those costs but we cannot allow that to sway us. Tomorrow is a mystery only thing we can do is to face it with resolve. We move forward always forward, and into what's next. We make a choice, we act on that choice, and all its left is to live in hope.




It's a fifty - fifty chance, perhaps then we get to watch it happen. You have to understand what you are about to do. There are no guarantees, there never are.

All of you out there, gotta ask yourself only one thing, are you ready?


20 comments:

  1. oh.. really good blog... i liked it a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post!...Agree,Yesterday holds nothing; it's better not to hold on past be it failures or laurels rather concentrate on today to achieve success tomorrow.

    let bygones be bygones..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite article. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Superb....Reading Blogs like this will increase our confidence level to face the future Darely....

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one...........
    i liked it very much.
    keep...it...up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys, really I appreciate your comments. It is my honor to know that my writings are becoming the power source of your confidence. I never anticipated that my writings would touch these many life's.

    Will try to keep up your expectations. Thank you for your love and affection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one Jaya...nice !! keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Yugandhar, and Satya. Will try hard to keep upto your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mast hai keep........... it up............

    vy nicely u write nice english

    i liked it so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifully written, words are flowing like a wind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. vy vy vy swt just like u ...................

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my favourite writing. I love this article a lot. It changed me, these thoughts are the consequence of the pain which I had to undergo because of change, every word I wrote in there is my pain, my sadness. In order to overcome it and stand straight, I started to search for a way to make myself happy.

    And I came up with this thoughts, and when I was thinking I felt they are so real and they totally make sense. And guess what I got my answers and I am happy. This thoughts changed me, my perspective towards life.

    Thank you guys for your love on me and my writings. I will never forget you. I love you my dear fans. You are my everything. My back bone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's vy vy nice, i love u andi u r great writer. challa challa adbuthanga undi vy nice n good n great

    u write so well u rock u r goddess of writers yesterday touched my heart n soul. tears came out but its true every word i like it

    ReplyDelete
  14. it true this is vy nice vy vy vy nice

    ReplyDelete
  15. very well written and you are very talented. u r right change comes with pain and no one likes to bare those pain. i hate to change but there is no other choice but to bear it and then just move on............. we wish nothing changes but it never happens nothing is temporary. But still we want everything to be permanntent, it's so strange
    i wanna make a choice and then live wit hope

    ReplyDelete