Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Come to me, your Queen

Only in two cases you have security. You did wrong and scared of getting exposed. Or you are worth that security. I am sure you are not the latter.





Why are you playing hide and seek game? Face me directly. Don't do not play and run away from me.

Fear!

It's fear that is not letting you near me. What is that fear? Fight it hard. Heroes always fight hard, and never surrender to that fear. Don't let that fear take you over and dictate you. What you are thinking isn't true. Don't let your assumptions become your master of your life. Don't let your thoughts halt you from reaching me.

Come!
Come to me!
Come for me!

It's the your enemies. They can control your head, if I am not wrong you don't believe my story. It makes them easy to manipulate your thoughts. We can control others minds, it's possible if you don't have faith. Faith not only plays vital role in your life but also stops others to control your mind. Faith fights fate. We never have proofs, you don't have a proof of any ones love, we have to just blindly believe in it. Only if you believe any thing can happen. Unless you don't believe nothing can happen.

You loved me the moment you saw me.
the sparks in your eyes,
Man - deep is our sweet baby dove,
you are my true love.
I am fighting so hard - come to me;
come for your love.

Don't let your curse win.
Don't throw me away.
Don't let me go,
Don't let your vulnerability control you.

Hold me tight in your heart,
I am your baby,
a seed metamorphosed from your eyes.
fight for your own piece of heart,

I am in your heart, you disagree
it's true and so obvious,
hold on tight to me, don't pull me out of your heart
breath me into your lungs, let your blood accept me
- flow all your body reaching your every vein.

Digest me into your blood veins,
make me part of your body,
your piece of tissue - if cut it
it should kill you.

don't give up on me, your wife.
You have accepted me as your female,
nurture it as a mother,
allow me to be your Goddess.
Make me your Queen of life and soul.

Give me my respect,
the privilege of ruling you all your journey of this life,
Kneel and bow before me accept me as your own,
honor me more than your ego,
acknowledge me as your treasure lost years back and found

My lord,

Kneel and bow before me!
Make me yours,
It's time I deserve the rightful place in your life.
Let me control you.
Have faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment