Friday, October 28, 2011

Live and learn!

A small change in your properties, could effect the entire result. I worked on a very small problem of mine, and it was a myth. The friends of mine were not ready to admit that even it's a problem. Looked at me as if I am moron. My IQ was more than any one in my list of friends. They wanted me to ignore it, as if it is a piece of shit, how could I . . . when I live it daily? They were not ready to comprehend the possibility of it being actually exist. But I did neither ignored it nor let it take my life.







It occupied my mind, took my energy and used to eat my thoughts alive. It was like being tormented by your enemy for some valuable information. And imagine you had to go through it every second, no escape from it. Fighting it and again concentrating on the daily mundane activities . . .


Multiple threads . . . and nothing in your mind and soul to overcome it. No strong memory to out weigh it. Now how was I supposed to come out of that suffering? Sometimes, it was so easy to think to quit and run away and be a normal girl. But . . . I had to fight. I am not a girl who quits so quickly. I would take anything just to stop it. I thought alright bring it on, it's you or me; get out of my head.

To be honest I was very scared that this would be with me all my life. I was scared to stand in front of it. But . . . I did not give my hope even in my hopelessness. Don't ever give up my friends. No one understands you or empathizes you . . . fine, you can fight it alone. Believe me, have faith in you. You are more stronger than you think. You know it exist as you live it daily. So take necessary steps to make them disappear from your life / mind / any . . . choice is yours. Once you resolve the main, then you can move forward towards your goals with double the confidence.


Life offered me the worst pain, anything other than that . . . seem to be so least. So stood with no hope of wining the battle against your own mind. Searched if I could get one soul who could comprehend me. But all in vain. None, I had to put myself all that shit. I dared to do stuff. And what? Now the problem is gone. A core property of mine, disappeared. And now it does not bother me. It is like it never existed.


Work on your problem no matters others comprehend it or not. You know how powerful it is, so you decide how to solve it. Take the risk, collect insults if you have to. But don't hesitate for a second to correct your basic character(s) and thoughts.


Don't ever neglect your happiness. It is what matters at the end of the day. Remaining all others - fuck them all. They don't matter, not any more. Go for your happiness. Work for it, or else you would be forced to live without it. And living without happiness is not possible . . . I know. So find your happiness. Once you do this happiness is so hard to find, therefore hang on tight to it. Or you will loose it . . . 



Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment