Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I hate Mumbai!

I hate Mumbai,
I hate Mumbai,
I hate Mumbai Jayashree - Dwani. 




So sweet girl. She hates Mumbai. She really hates Mumbai. I love Delhi. I can feel her words in her sentence. I could feel that disgusting feeling on Mumbai in her eyes and body language. The stress she was giving. I know she is not a liar. Innocent, lovely and caring and good girl. She is from Mumbai but studied in Chandigarh Ryan International some name in Chandighar. Forgot, did not concentrate on it much. She was
there for 4 years and she made bound with Punjabi friends. She loves them a lot.

"I love Delhi."

"Punjabi people are very horrible people, they got a lot and lot of temper and two horns. They don't talk to us, they say, "Let the other person come and talk to us. Do you know that? Very very very proud." They never talked to me when I went to that school there. One year, no one even said hi to me.

But after one year. They became my the best friends. Now they die and cry for me. My parents cheated me. They tricked me to stay here in Mumbai, else I would have been with my friends there in Chandigarh. They love me and they even cry for me. In them one Punjabi male, Aditya Sood, I love him a lot. 2 years, I still love him. I scolded him very recently couldn't control the anger. And he stopped talking to me. I have wounded myself for him, attempted to die for him. Three times, look at my scars. She showed her hand. She loves this Aditya, I thought.
 
You tell your story . . . and did not give me chance to speak and she started to speak . . . LOL!

Every friend of me and him and even his own sister tried talking to him and asking him to accept me and my love but sala . . .

"Dwani, I would love a dirty and ugly girl who has no money and she is horrible looking but I wont accept you. And that's once and final. You are my good friend you will be the friend whom I like thousand times. And that's it. I will never accept you and your love." ~ Aditya

"I would slap him moron Abitya. You are so sweet and lovely girl. :)" ~ Me.

"Thank you. So sweet." "I am intelligent you see Jayashree Pandu. I like to talk in English. I am good at English and I write novels." Dwani.

"I know you are intelligent." ~ Me. I smiled and I was honest.

Looked surprised and said, "Thank you."

Her parents are two business magnets. Brother but not understanding. She is so lonely, but thank God she has friends. All she has is friends.

"My astrologer says, I will get into love marriage." I stare at him with anguish. But that fellow keeps on saying that . . . my mom doesn't trust it but I am like, me do not even have a boy friend. Aditaya hates me. I got this dream to marry the only one whom I love Jayashree. I just wanna love a guy and only marry that guy. Seriously I have that desire. I don't know why Jayashree. I saw sadness in her eyes. I wrote a novel on Aditya and me, I have created a vedio of me and Aditya. And wrote a novel of our love story. By mistake it went to Aditya's hand. He called me and said, "You write so good Dwani." I was so shocked and was so happy. 
 
"Get the book, I will read it when you meet next time." ~ Me
 
"I don't have it, it went to Aditya's home via the album by mistake." Dwani

My mom don't trust that stupid astrologer who says that I will get into love marriage. My brother is very bad. He is dead serious with me. Doesn't tolerate me or even my friends. I don't talk to his friends to. Who will talk, stupid brother. :( She was sad I felt it in her eyes, she did not say it. But I can feel it.

"I am with my friend Jayashree. What's your number?" "We will meet again."

My question was, "Will we Dwani? So nice name." That popped in my head when I was biding her goodbye. Loved this date with Dwani. Felt so happy to meet her. An intelligent female. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment