Friday, December 17, 2010

My passion



There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. I choose to live the latter.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Every imagination gives birth to a technology of tomorrow. It is not the facts that build science, it is your imagination. I am a science girl, therefore believe only in science. Science is a subject of imagination, it is a art, it is creativity, how crazy you are that much you are near to breaking and cutting technology in near future. The imaginations leads to the postulates, and postulates become theories, and theories when proved in labs become facts. A theory can be proved by experiment; but no path leads from experiment to the birth of a theory. 


The greatest scientists are always artists as well, they give birth to masterpieces, which saves life’s of billions and billions all across the world. Artist is no way limited in his thinking, his imagination is what drives his work, his art. He craves the impossible just by imagination, he creates a magnum opus out of mere paper.

All he does is he just allows his imagination to guide him, never questions it, nor does he abandons it. He just puts everything he get in the mind on paper, thereby giving birth to a ’Monalisa’. Nothing fears him, nothing stops him. Release the fear of being ridicule, and let your mind wonder all over the sky, crossing the layers of exterior earth's crust, reaching the vacuum ahead of its atmosphere reaching the another solar. You will know the difference. Seriously this is what I do in every walk of my life.

That's how the science works, and that's how I work. I love my job, it is not only my livelihood, my bread earner, but also it is my passion, my art, my imagination, my dream, my craziness, my zeal, my first love! It is the only dream that I daily dream with eyes widely open, with no limitations, no boundaries, no restrictions, no amendments, or with no fear of felony in the eyes of law with my imagination at my peak.

A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving. Well, yes, I always have this hunger to excel in what I do, just because I think I am alive because of some one's sleepless nights, and some one's sacrifices made so he could give time to work, and that some one’s thousands of gallons of his sweat that is generated in order to make this kind of progress in Science and Technology just for making future race of humans a bit safer and better than yesteryear.

I do not say I am impeccable in my skills, but I am trying to master the one . . . I know my limitations, I am not as intelligent as Einstein, perhaps, I am not even as great as you, but I will not stop trying to become the best. My work, perhaps, don't count, nevertheless I do not wanna fail in trying. This hunger gives me passion in my work, and this passion is what makes me work hard, and coerce me  to spend time on my it. Well, in the end as it is said, it is ninety nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration, is all matters. No matter whether I accomplish anything or not this is my struggle, my struggle to excel, my only aim left in my life with such weirdness filled in it. This passion, zeal to be the best, craziness breathes into my nerves, always gives me Oxygen to my mind, keeping me alive every day. Perhaps, this is why my passion neither gets obtuse nor gets diluted by time, however piles up into layers of verve making it hard to expunge with time.                                                                                        

This is the only addiction I ever got, and am very proud of it.
 


9 comments:

  1. I respect the way you see and feel things passionately..This(Article) could not have come so exquisitely under the echt inspiration of passion.."My Passion" Article of yours proves that you have a dedication and a desire and a passion to do the work...This is plain, effort you put into everything you do...and with everything you do it has zest and feeling and I think that's what makes you so passionate.

    Bottom line.. All i could say is you're passionate for passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bhanu, you are incredible, I concur with you. You have discerned my article perfectly. I never imagined this comment from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhanu, you are incredible, I concur with you. You have discerned my article perfectly. I never imagined this maturity from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad, good. i like the zeal and madness you have in you. but thats all not sufficient. well but it is a must element to achieve success. good to know that you just work for contributing something to the human race. hope you will get your goal. belief is what makes the life to continue, good that u believe in yourself. wining race or not is secondary first at least you should participate in that. right. you got the guts and the thoughts, you will achieve it one day. dream a lot .......... its your birth right. good post with lots of passion in you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u will get successs in your job i know u will be a great person one day love u dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my dear fans. I love you all for showering me selfless love on me.

    I love my job, I love my work, and I love my life.

    I am passionate about my life and work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like d passion u got u will work hard so u can get good money. don't feel bad that u got no skills u will get. n u got writing skills u will be fine one day u will be a vy great person

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Vinod and Srikakulam. I am glad you liked my posts, will try to write such articles in future.

    Thank you all for your love.

    ReplyDelete