Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I am grateful.








Mostly people don't understand me. It's God's gift that you or me alive and not affected with any disease or in a deadly horrible helpless situation. My goodness is my way of thanking God for His mercy on me. He gave me what ever I asked. And that's only reason I don't take pride in me. I usually don't care that response . . .

It changes after some time, they learn about me after three or six months. Well there explains my profiling of they being stupids. Stupids mostly get offended and think it's my pride and ego. Their super ego never allows them to accept my profiling. It took you three months or six or an year to understand me? But I read you in three seconds and I never got surprised. That's my intelligence. When they realize my worth and give me respect they expect automatically to be nicer than ever just because they are nice to me. It's like they are doing me a favour.

I am neutral all the time. May be you are not thankful to God but I am, I am very thankful to Him. It scares like hell when I think of the possibilities that could happen in life. Facing that fear is the biggest challenge in my life and I play gambling there with my life.

The worst thing in the life is making a choice that would gift you hell. And I am thankful that I never seen that in my life. Every time I have seen growth. Well that's why I am down to earth. What you see in others is what you are . . . believe me. If you see goodness in others you are good person, and if you choose to see bad in others you are a bad person. I see only goodness in others. It's my choice.

Goodness is very rare, if you see that in other person never leave that person.

I can get thousands of them like you, but you will never get a person like me in your lifetime. I promise you this. You are too stupid not to notice my value. And even if you did heed my worth, it means nothing to me. You have to create that value in my life. Without which you are of no worth or use to me emotionally or professionally. Take it or leave it.

I: "leave it."

Prove me how much I mean to you . . . I should feel your feelings. Even friendship is of that importance to me. I just don't make any random person my friend and give my time. Until and unless you are sure of showing me how much I mean to you, you will be my second option: "leave it."

I am a kind person. And I never felt bad in choosing "Leave it." Thank God for that. I am grateful for everything in my life. You see I have went to college wearing only two pair of dresses. And I will never forget that. Two pair of dresses and Pargon slippers. I never forget from where I came and that will always keep me humble. And I thank God for what ever He gave me. I am thankful for my life and what I escaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment