Tuesday, September 17, 2013

No words.








The three lovely kids, two females and one male kid of hardly 5 or 7 years olds. They were looking at something in the garage. They were actually trying to give leaves to dog so it can eat. I was passing by . . . saw their acts. Jumped into the situation.

"What are you doing?"

"It's not eat the food. I am giving it the leaves. And look di there's another puppy sleeping under car. Blood is coming out of it. It's bleeding. It got hurt."

"Does dog eat leaves?" "No, it eats only biscuits and Roti or rice."

"I got biscuit, take it."

"Di bring that puppy outside right? Please."

"You adopt that small baby, it's so much in pain. Adopt it di."

"I can't I don't have one home for myself. I will give it food, I will buy biscuits and give it. I can't take it out, it's shivering. It feels hot under that car so taking rest. Don't disturb now."

"Di I got Parata take and give it to that puppy." And saying that she took her tifin box and gave me her food. Felt so happy.

Sometimes kids are so loving and caring. We elders seems to have lost that. We become cold and we act so indifferent towards animals. But those little angels try to help animals in their context and their capabilities. Felt so touched by them.

There were two puppies one was trying to smooch the another that got hurt. They were so happy to see that symbol of love between two puppies. They were so excited and felt happy of that display of affection on each other. They are saying to me, "Look di it's loving, pyar kar rahi hai." And the puppies' father was sleeping without any concern. That small baby girl was shouting at sleeping dog, "Take care of your baby. Come on get up."

"Di is this dog mother or father? It is not at all taking care of his baby. So bad dog. My dad also sleeps like this always. So bad."

"Oh! So sweet."

They have that sense of responsibility even at thsi tender age they understand that father and mother should be taking care of babies. And they were very pissed that the father is not taking care of bleeding dog. They wanted to hit it. I stopped them.

"You don't hurt animals. They are little poor nice creatures. Never hurt them okay?"

"Okay."

Love is visible, no words are needed for that. On animals or on other person. It's visible. Those three sweet children made my day. Felt so happy to see that some one's pain matters to them. They couldn't just be cold and indifferent towards those puppies, they wanted to help and made sure those puppies got the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment