Tuesday, September 17, 2013

No risk no reward.






I am going to take risk, well, that's what makes life interesting. The risk, the fear of survival, the fear and humiliation of failing. I love to push myself a lot and lot. I am the progress record, and I am not at all happy about that. The way my skills are brushing and the way I am heading. I am slowing down, very slowing down. I need someone to inspire me. Well, that is the hardest part in my life. I don't get any one to inspire me, I have to motivate myself. I have to do it for myself.

I love who hates me, I just love them. They are the ones who make me so strong. And keep me alert. I love their complaints, I love their envy, I love their insecurity. They see my track and try to drift me from my actual path. But one thing they don't understand is I am very good in Chess. I can play it very well.They never see my moves, I sacrifice little stuff for the bigger target. No one gets it. I never met a perfect chess player in life. Never seen a person who takes the risk like me.

Smooth life is what scares me a lot and lot. And the weakness I got I have to overcome them, I am happy the way people help me in my play I enact. They wind it up my fire. I love them for that. Now if my relations burn in that why should I care? They don't care, never cared about me, I see only their selfish desires in them. Not every one, I am talking of my haters. They love to show me my place but sorry ya . . . to disappoint you. I am the person who does not give up that easily. I am not quitting that easily. I am not a person who quits so quickly.

I am not quitting . . . guys sorry to disappoint you.

I am just concentrating on the others hobbies to master in them. I want to be a multi - talented. Push myself so much that I should die or the fate should give up on me. And say take what you want. I am pursuing what it is called the impossible tasks. I give myself very impossible tasks, that is how I know how much far I can go or I can reach. No boundaries for myself. No way, there is no limit. I am wanna be the greatest girl.

I wanna be a great as a Cleopatra, the ultimate powerful lady! I have this desire to reach to her level. But . . . she got it via birth but I have to earn it. I am not kidding. Laugh if you want at me, laugh loudly so I can hear you all and fight that wrong perception in your head on me. I am gonna reach the heights of the top what ever defined in the crust of the earth. I am not quitting. I will never.

I will explode like a volcano and take over my territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment