Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just scribblings.


I am freaking out . . . scared to death! Oh! God send me an angel to save me . . . life is so tough. Why did you make me so weak? Why did you give me brain? I should either fear future or embrace it. What should be my choice?

No plan B only plan A with very less probability. Hmm! Facts are so against me. But the decision I am supposed to take will decide my future. I am so freaked out. Every step I take is my fate that I write for myself. God! Tell me or signal me my steps. My mind is not working. My logical thinking is stopped. Bless me wisdom.

What did I do to deserve this? I am not okay the way you treat me. I am not at all okay. You understand me God. I am so . . . stuck. In this hell . . . that seems to never end. Some one please save me, I don't care how you do it. But please save me. Get me hell out of here. Help! Help please . . . No way out. Seems to be the end of my world. I got so blanked out and I am so nerved down.

Scary as hell! What should I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment