Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Why and what I am thinking.









To me relations are more important than facts. Trust is more important than eyes. I feel things with heart, if heart says okay, then I continue. I do things with heart. And when this heart chooses it chooses always right person. Heart is what made me what I am. My java is chosen by my heart. I love it. In my life my the best friend, did not show me certificate of good person. I became her friend with in an hour. Before that hour we are total strangers. But now, I love her. I truly do.

If you are good person, you will say Jaya you got a gift from God, if you are bad person, you will say, 'gay'. What are you good or bad?

People who see good in me are the ones I need, not the ones who see my certificates, my designation, my reputation. I care my foot who comes to me the way I look, I talk, or I communicate. I care the ones who see for what I am. My inner beauty. My soul. People who love me, and trust me blindly are the ones I need. Others get out. I damn care you.

Thank you for thinking I am a evil. Please go ahead think so . . . Eyes can ditch you . . . ears can mislead you . . . tongue can drift you. Therefore I don't trust them. I trust my heart. And I jump blindly with that faith. And what my heart said me . . . was turned to be a Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment